Saturday, January 7, 2012

A lot has changed in a little time...

Wow.  The last few weeks have flown by.  Matter of fact, I've been so busy, I had forgotten all about this blog!  So...I am now in Boise, Idaho pastoring Drive Church.  It's an amazing church, an amazing group of people, and I am so excited to be here.  Add to that the fact that Boise is an awesome city AND it's back home in the Northwest...well...things just couldn't be much better.

Tomorrow I will be preaching a sermon called, "Healing the Hurt."  There's a lot of hurt going around.  Both in my life and the lives of those around me.  I know that there's been a lot of hurt at my church.  There always is when there is a time of transition.  So tomorrow, we are going to look at a guy named Jairus.  He was experiencing a lot of hurt when he came to Jesus.  Of course, when Jesus was here on earth, being healed from hurt was a lot more instantaneous.  But that's the thing...Jesus IS still here, and He still wants to heal us from our hurts.  So....come to Drive Church 1-7-2012 @ 6PM to learn with us, how Jesus can still heal us from our hurts.


No comments:

Post a Comment