Sunday, December 11, 2011

Waiting for the world to change

I'm sitting here in my recliner right now, waiting for word from a Church I very much hope to pastor.

I feel God's call and direction, does that mean they will too?  Time will tell, but I am confident in the Lord that He has a new place for me, a new ministry to engage, and a new family to love.

As I look at the church I've pastored now for the last two years, a lot of things come to mind.  There are many people here I love dearly.  Many people who have challenged me, and in many ways shown me what a mature Christian looks like.  It has been a gift from God, and an awesome experience.

So, is a new phase of ministry starting?  I hope and pray so.  But even if it doesn't...God has a plan, and ultimately, I will trust in Him and His plan, and adjust mine accordingly!

In Christ,

-Pastor Matt









No comments:

Post a Comment